Spend $90 and Receive a $10 Voucher for eBay Plus members
- Acceptance. By accepting the offer in accordance with clause 3, you agree to accept and
be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. The offer will only be available from 10:00 (AEST) on 24 May 2022 until
23:59 (AEST) on 29 May 2022 (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer
at any time.
- Eligibility. This offer is only available to users registered on eBay.com.au with a
current eBay Plus membership (“Eligible Users”). To successfully sign up to the offer,
Eligible Users must:
- accept the offer by clicking on the 'Accept offer' button shown in the
following URL: https://pages.ebay.com.au/spendnsavepwe22/;
- receive a confirmation email or message in My eBay confirming acceptance of this offer during the
- Conditions. This offer entitles Eligible Users to an eBay voucher valued at $10
(“Voucher”) when they spend $90 or more post any discounts applied (excluding postage
costs) (“Minimum Spend”), in one or more transactions on Eligible Items using their eBay
account from the time of receiving the confirmation email or message in My eBay in accordance with clause
3, until the end of the Offer Period. A limit of 1 Voucher per person applies. If any of the Eligible
Items purchased during this period is refunded, purchased prior to receiving the confirmation email or
message, or while not holding a current and valid eBay Plus membership, it will not count towards the
- eBay Plus. eBay Plus Terms
and Conditions will apply when you accept the offer and sign up for an eBay Plus membership.
- “Eligible Items” means all items listed on eBay.com.au except for the following items:
- items listed in the following categories: Other (88433),Tickets (1305),Vintage Luggage & Travel
Accs (183477), Coins (11116),Other Tickets, Travel (123416),Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800),Travel
(3252),Flights (3253),Real Estate (10542),Services (316),Gift Cards & Vouchers (184609)
Use of the Voucher
- Voucher issue. If you meet all of the Conditions set out in clause 4 above, a Voucher
will be issued to your eBay account on or around June 3 2022.
- Voucher expiry. The Voucher is valid from the date of issue until 23:59 (AEST) 30 June
2022 (“Validity Period”).
- Voucher Conditions. The Voucher entitles you to $10 off the pre-coupon purchase price
of item(s) listed on eBay.com.au, except on the Excluded Items, with up to 10 items per transaction during
the Validity Period.
- “Excluded Items” means all items listed:
- in the following categories: Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800); Car & Truck Parts (6030); Coins
Collectables (1); Gift Cards (184609); Other Lots More Items (88433); Real Estate (10542); Services
(316); Tickets, Travel (11730); and
- By the following sellers:
- Redemption. To redeem the Voucher, enter the code displayed in your ”My eBay” page into
the redemption code box during the checkout process. The code cannot be used in conjunction with any other
eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the code once during the Validity Period. The code is
provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may
have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the
Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this
offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have
otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including
eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties
sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers
fraudulent or untoward.
- Active. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active account at the time
of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- Registered address. Your eBay.com.au account must have an Australian registered address
to redeem this offer.
- Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using the Voucher, the
value of the Voucher will not be refunded to you.
- Cancellations. If you redeem the Voucher and the transaction is subsequently cancelled,
the value of the Voucher will not be refunded to you and the transaction will still be considered a
redemption under clause 11.
- No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be
- Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the
availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
- Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss
incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay,
injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its
reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on eBay.com.au.
- Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in
Australian dollars (AUD).
- Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the
state of New South Wales.