Coded Coupon Terms and Conditions
The specified seller (“Seller”) is the offeror of this coupon promotion. eBay Marketplaces GmbH and its group companies (together, “eBay”) are not the offerors of this promotion. These are the Seller’s Terms and Conditions which apply to the offered coupon.
To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for the seller’s or any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon.
Coupon offer period:
This coupon entitles you to a discount which is valid until the date specified on the Seller’s offer page, the Eligible Item’s view item page and/or in the Seller’s marketing channels (“End Date”) for purchases on selected items sold by the specified seller on eBay.com.au, unless the offer is cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If no End Date is displayed, the offer is valid whilst it is visible on the Seller’s offer page, the Eligible Item’s view item page, and/or displayed through the Seller’s own marketing channels (including, but not limited to, their social media channels).
How to redeem your coupon:
Simply make a purchase of the minimum purchase price or order quantity (if applicable) as stated in the Seller’s offer page, the Eligible Item’s view item page and/or in the Seller’s marketing channels (“Minimum Spend”) or more on eBay.com.au on Eligible Items. The coupon code (“Coupon Code”), included items (“Eligible Item(s)”), maximum discount you may receive (“Maximum Discount”) and any limit on the number of redemptions (“Maximum Redemptions”) will be as set out on the Seller’s offer page, the Eligible Item’s view item page and/or in the Seller’s marketing channels.
To redeem the coupon, add the item to your cart and the coupon will automatically be entered for you. In the event of the coupon not appearing, you must enter the Coupon Code in the redemption code box at checkout.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to users registered on eBay.com.au with an Australian registered address. The shipping address must also be an Australian address.
- The offer entitles you to a discount off the purchase price of the Seller’s Eligible Items, excluding any postage costs or taxes not included in the item price.
- The coupon is valid from the date you receive or see it until the End Date, unless the offer is cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To redeem the offer, ensure the Coupon Code is applied at checkout automatically, or by entering the code into the redemption box.
- To redeem this coupon, a Minimum Spend or Order Quantity may be required.
- The coupon may only be used up to the Maximum Redemptions and before the Maximum Discount is met as set by the Seller.
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction.
- If the total price of the items you buy (“Purchase Price”), excluding any related postage costs, is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the "Property", "Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles", and "Coins, Banknotes & Bullion" categories are always excluded. The Coupon is only valid on Eligible Items.
- In making a purchase and in redeeming the coupon, you must comply with eBay's User Agreement and policies.
- You must be an eBay registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- If you receive an offer from the Seller such as Best Offer or Offer to buyers, the offer takes priority, and Coupon Code cannot be applied to your purchase.
- The coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
- The coupon is void where prohibited by law.
- If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using the coupon, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you and you will not be eligible for a further coupon.
- The Seller reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in the Seller's opinion make it necessary for it to do so, including where there has been a breach of eBay’s User Agreement and/or policies.
- The Seller is the offeror of the coupon promotion. eBay is not the offeror of the promotion and is not involved in this promotion other than making the functionality available to the Seller to use. To the extent permitted by law, eBay is not responsible for the Seller’s or any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by the Seller or any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- These Terms are governed and construed in all respects by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and eBay and You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales.