How to get Your Free Label
1. Take Up Offer
2. List an item and offer free domestic postage
3. Organize pickup or drop-off at no extra cost via the eBay Postage Label Platform
4. Print your free* Sendle Label
*Sendle label valued at up to $10 will be refunded to your account. FVF discount applies to next 10 sales. Other selling fees apply. T&Cs apply
What is Sendle?
- Save time and money on the price by printing your postage label at home from your My eBay account.
- Printing your postage label from My eBay will automatically upload tracking information for you and your buyer.
- Have your order picked up for no extra cost or drop off your package at one of Sendle’s locations (https://try.sendle.com/drop-off-locations)
- Insurance and Signature on Delivery are included in the cost of the label
- Sendle labels come with a 2-Day Delivery Guarantee from time of pick up
Terms & conditions
When does the promotion run?
- The promotion runs from 00:00 (AEDT) on Tuesday 19 November to 23:59 (AEDT) on Monday 16 December 2019 , provided that the promotion is offered by eBay and advertised on www.ebay.com.au and via email (“Promotion Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- Items must be listed and available for purchase by 23:59 (AEDT) between Tuesday 19 November and Monday 16 December 2019 in order to qualify for the promotion.
What is the promotion?
- Receive 50% off your Final Value Fees per listing on up to 10 items you list and make available for purchase in Auction-style or Fixed Price format and for which you offer Free Domestic Shipping on eBay.com.au during the Promotion Period.
- For the first item you list that meets the eligibility criteria during the Promotional Period, and sells by 15 January 2020, the cost of your first scanned Sendle Postage Label (up to $10) will be credited to your Seller Account within a maximum 14 days after the sale. Only Sendle labels will be eligible for the promotion.
- Items must be listed and available for purchase within the specified promotion period in order to qualify for the promotion.
Who is eligible for this promotion?
- You are eligible for this promotion if you have received an email from eBay inviting you to participate in it, and you register for the offer by clicking ‘Take Up Offer’ and/ or the offer appears under “Promotional Offers” in the Selling section of your My eBay account. To check whether you are eligible for the promotion please login to your account and follow the following steps:
- Click on "MyeBay";
- In the submenu, click "Selling/sold"
- Look for "Promotional Offers" and see whether this offer is listed as an active offer.
- If the offer does not appear under “Promotional Offers” in the Selling section of your My eBay account, then you are not eligible for this offer.
- This promotional offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The promotion is linked the eBay account under which it appears. Qualifying sellers must list using the User ID associated with that eBay account.
- Members whose eBay accounts are temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive prior to or during the Promotion Period, are not eligible for this promotion.
- Sellers with listing restrictions will still be restricted by their listing restrictions and will not be able to participate.
What exclusions and other conditions apply?
- The promotion only applies to Final Value Fees and is not available for any multi-quantity listings. Insertion fees apply.
- The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees or fees for optional features or services (including Feature Fees), international selling fees or any other fees set out at eBay.com.au, as varied from time to time.
- The promotion only applies to single quantity listings.
- Listings that automatically relist during the Promotion Period are not eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to listings in the following excluded categories: Businesses for Sale (11759), Aircrafts (63676), Boats (26429), Caravans/Motorhomes (32633), Cars (29690), Motorcycles (32073), Trucks/Commercial Vehicles (6049), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Flights (3253), Tickets (1305), Travel (3252) and Vouchers/Gift Certificates (172008).
- Listings that contravene eBay's policies or fail to comply with these terms and conditions are excluded.
- You may be excluded from this promotion if your eBay account is subject to listing restrictions, suspended, restricted or made inactive or if your seller performance falls to Below Standard prior to or during the Promotion Period.
- eBay’s standard fees specified on www.ebay.com.au continue to apply.
- eBay’s User Agreement and other rules and policies continue to apply and are set out at: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/overview.html. Terms that are not defined in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given to them in eBay’s User Agreement.
- eBay reserves the right to verify eligibility of sellers and listings to participate in this offer. Persons who violate these Terms and Conditions may not be eligible for future promotions on eBay.com.au. eBay may disallow the participation of a particular seller at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using the discount.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the offer or in relation to qualifying listings is the responsibility of the seller.
- eBay reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- This promotion is offered by eBayMarketplaces Gmbh
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the courts of New South Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising out of, or in connection to, these Terms and Conditions or this promotion.
Promo ID 14948