Save on Eligible Items (BFDEAL)
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer commences at 10:00AM AEDT on 21 November 2023 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30 November 2023 (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel or change the offer at any time, as set out further below in these Terms and Conditions.
- Conditions. This offer entitles you to 20% off the pre-coupon purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items during the Offer Period, up to a maximum discount of $50 per transaction. Multiple items may be purchased in 5 transactions (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- "Eligible Items" means items listed on eBay.com.au where a link to these terms and conditions and the coupon redemption code BFDEAL is found in the item listing.
- Redemption. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code BFDEAL into the redemption code box during checkout. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the redemption code 5 times during the Offer Period. The code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay's rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
Active. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).Registered address. Your eBay.com.au account must have an Australian registered address to redeem this offer.Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.Cancellations. If you redeem this offer and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you and the transaction will still be considered a redemption under clause 5.No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on eBay.com.au. eBay will only cancel or change the offer where it determines, acting reasonably, that it is necessary to do so to prevent misuse or abuse of the offer, or where it is necessary to do so to protect eBay’s legitimate business interests including the cost to it of providing the offer. Unless it is necessary to urgently cancel or change an offer, such as in the case of fraudulent activity, eBay will provide 5 days’ written notice of any change or cancellation of an offer (“Notice Period”). If you do not agree to any change in an offer, you must cease participation in the offer during the Notice Period.Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.