Plus Members save on Eligible Items
Terms & conditions
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period.
offer is available for a limited time only, for as long as it is displayed by
eBay at: https://www.ebay.com.au/deals or
while stocks last (“Offer Period”). Once sold out, the item listing will be
removed from https://www.ebay.com.au/deals and will no longer be subject to the offer.
- Eligibility. This offer is only available to eBay Plus members ("Eligible Customers"). eBay
Plus Terms and Conditions apply.
- Conditions. The offer entitles you to a discount off the purchase price of the Selected Item (discount applies to item cost only, excludes postage).
discount amount will be set out in the advertising banner or on the
listing image for the Selected Item displayed at https://www.ebay.com.au/deals during
the Offer Period. For each person, there is a limit of 1 transaction per redemption code. One item can be purchased per transaction.
- "Selected Items"
the item displayed at: https://www.ebay.com.au/deals with this offer displayed on the
listing image or where a link to
these terms and conditions and the coupon redemption code is found in the item
- Redemption. To redeem this offer, enter the redemption code displayed in the advertising banner for the Selected Item into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active eBay Plus membership. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use a redemption code once during the Offer Period. The code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay's rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Active. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- Registered address. Your eBay.com.au account must have an Australian registered address to redeem this offer.
- Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- Cancellations. If you redeem this offer and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you and the transaction will still be considered a redemption under clause 6.
- No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
- Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on eBay.com.au.
- Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.