Terms and Conditions
Save 10% off Parts and Accessories Eligible Items
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer is valid until the End Date specified in your My eBay account (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- Conditions. The offer entitles Eligible Customers to 10% off the pre-coupon purchase price (excluding postage costs) of Eligible Items, when they spend $30 or more during the Offer Period, up to a maximum discount of $150 per transaction. A maximum of 1 transaction per person applies. Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- “Eligible Customers” means users who add a car to their My Garage for the first time and receive an email invitation from eBay to redeem this offer and/or users who can see this offer in their My eBay account. This offer is not transferable.
- “Eligible Items” means items listed on eBay.com.au where a link to these terms and conditions and the coupon redemption code starting with “MYCAR” is found in the item listing.
- Redemption. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code which starts with MYCAR, which is shown in your My eBay account on the desktop version of eBay.com.au, email invitation to redeem the offer or Message Centre, into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the redemption code once during the Offer Period. The code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay's rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.