15% off Eligible Items, and an extra 2% off for eBay Plus Members
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer is available from 10:00 AEST on 7 May 2021 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 21 May 2021 (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- Eligibility. This offer is available to non-eBay Plus members and eBay Plus members as set out in the Conditions below. eBay Plus Terms and Conditions apply for eBay Plus members.
Conditions. The offer entitles:
the non-Plus member purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items listed on the eBay.com.au website during the Offer Period, with up to a maximum discount of $300 per transaction. Multiple items may be purchased in up to 5 transactions per person (up to a maximum of 10
items per transaction).
- non-eBay Plus members to 15% off; and
- eBay Plus members to a extra 2% off (total 17% off),
“Eligible Items” means all items listed on eBay.com.au where these terms and conditions are found and the coupon redemption code PM1517 is displayed in the item listing, and the item appears on the following page:
Exclusions. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer does not apply to:
- Other (88433),Tickets (1305),Vintage Luggage & Travel Accs (183477), Coins (11116),Other Tickets, Travel (123416),Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800),Travel (3252),Flights (3253),Real Estate (10542),Services (316),Gift Cards & Vouchers (184609)
all items from the below sellers:
Redemption. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code PM1517 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the redemption code 5
times during the Offer Period. The code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- eBay Plus. For eBay Plus members, the standard eBay Plus Terms and Conditions apply when you accept the offer.
eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in
circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
Active. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay). For the eBay Plus discount set out in the Conditions, you must be an eBay Plus registered member with an active eBay.com.au account
at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of
- Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on eBay.com.au.
- Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.