Terms & conditions
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption codes you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Offer Period. This offer is available for a limited time only, for as long as it is displayed by eBay at: https://www.ebay.com.au/b/eBay-Plus-Offers-Deals/bn_7115078161 or while stocks last (“Offer
Period”). Once sold out, the item listing will be removed from https://www.ebay.com.au/b/eBay-Plus-Offers-Deals/bn_7115078161 and will no longer be subject to the offer.
- Eligibility. This offer is only available to eBay Plus members (“Eligible Customers”). eBay Plus Terms and Conditions apply.
Conditions. The offer entitles you to a discount off the purchase price of the Selected Item (discount applies to item cost only, excludes postage). The discount amount will be set out in the advertising banner for the Selected Item that is displayed at
https://www.ebay.com.au/b/eBay-Plus-Offers-Deals/bn_7115078161 during the Offer Period. For each person, there is a limit of 1 transaction per redemption code. One item can be purchased per transaction.
- “Selected Item” means the item displayed at: https://www.ebay.com.au/b/eBay-Plus-Offers-Deals/bn_7115078161
Redemption. To redeem this offer, enter the redemption code displayed in the advertising banner for the Selected Item into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active eBay Plus membership. This code cannot be
used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use a redemption code once during the Offer Period. The code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of
different eBay User IDs.
eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in
circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Active. You must be an ebay.com.au registered member with an active account and active eBay Plus membership at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- Registered address. Your eBay.com.au account must have an Australian registered address to redeem this offer.
- Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
Cancellations. If you redeem this offer and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you and the transaction will still be considered a redemption under clause 6. Your order may be cancelled in whole or in part if it is
unable to be fulfilled due to the unavailability of the Item from the seller. In those circumstances you will receive a full refund for any payments made. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock
- No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of
- Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.