Terms & conditions
- Offer. This offer entitles you to a coupon for a free gift from the Eligible Items if you sign up for a paid eBay Plus membership during the Promotion Period (“Offer”).
- Promotion Period. The Offer will only be available between 10:00 (AEDT) 4 December 2020 to 13 January 11:59pm (AEDT) 2021 (“Promotion Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time.
Eligibility. The Offer is only available to users who have an eBay account on ebay.com.au with a registration address in Australia, and who have an appropriate purchase history (“Eligible Users”). If you are an
Eligible User you may sign up to the Offer by:
- clicking on the promotional banner on ebay.com.au or link found in the offer email; and
signing up for an eBay Plus membership through the sign-up flow at https://www.ebay.com.au/ebayplus/subscription/signup?promo=PLUSGIFT.
- eBay Plus. Standard eBay Plus Terms and Conditions will apply when you accept the Offer and sign up for an eBay Plus membership.
“Eligible Items” means the items listed on eBay.com.au at https://www.ebay.com.au/e/coupon-offers/plusgift
Coupon. The coupon code starting with MYGIFT (“Coupon Code”) will be available at the end of the eBay Plus sign-up flow for Eligible Users who take up the Offer in accordance with clause 3 above. The code will also appear in the User’s ‘My eBay’
voucher section on desktop.
Use of the Coupon Code
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the Coupon Code you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Redemption period. The Coupon Code can be redeemed from the date you receive the Coupon Code until the end of the Promotion Period.
- Conditions. This offer entitles Eligible Users to one Coupon Code that can be redeemed on one free gift from the Eligible Items. A maximum of one transaction applies (with a maximum of one item per transaction).
Redemption. To redeem this offer enter the Coupon Code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay Offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the Coupon Code once during the Promotion Period.
This code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this
Offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this Offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Active. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- No withdrawal. This Offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Stock. Sellers and eBay do not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with
the use of the Offer.
- Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the Offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.