$5 off Eligible Items for Eligible Plus Members
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer will be available from 10:00 AEST on 1st of July 2021 until 23:59 AEST on 30 September 2021 (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- Eligibility. This offer is only available to Existing Plus Members and New Plus Members, as defined below, who have received an email to participate in the offer (“Eligible Plus Members”).
- “Existing Plus Members” means existing eBay Plus members at the commencement of the Offer Period.
- “New Plus members” means eBay users who join eBay Plus during the Offer Period. eBay Plus Terms and Conditions Apply
Conditions. The offer entitles Eligible Plus Members to $5 off the pre-coupon purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items when they spend $5.01 or more (excluding postage costs) during the Offer Period. A maximum discount of $5 per transaction
applies. A transaction limit of 1 transaction per calendar month (“Transaction Limit”) applies during the Offer Period. Multiple items may be purchased in each transaction, up to the Transaction Limit (with up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- “Eligible Items” means all items listed on eBay.com.au site where these terms and conditions are found and the coupon redemption code starting with PLUS5S is displayed in the item listing.
Exclusions. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer does not apply to:
all items listed in the following categories: Other (88433),Tickets (1305),Vintage Luggage & Travel Accs (183477), Coins (11116),Other Tickets, Travel (123416),Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800),Travel (3252),Flights (3253),Real Estate (10542),Services (316),Gift Cards & Vouchers
all items listed by the following sellers:
Redemption. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the coupon redemption code starting with PLUS5S into the redemption code box on the eBay app during the checkout process. You will receive a new code at the beginning of each calendar
month during the Offer Period. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use each redemption code 1 time. The code is provided to you as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have
registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to
this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Active. You must be an eBay Plus registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
- Registered address. Your eBay.com.au account must have an Australian registered address to redeem this offer.
- Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- Cancellations. If you redeem this offer and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you and the transaction will still be considered a redemption under clause 6.
- No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with
the use of the offer.
- Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- Monetary amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.