List your service - Complete the Sell Your Item form - this guides you through the simple steps.
Format - Classifieds:
- Classifieds: gives you more flexibility to describe the entire range of services you are providing. (Note that feedback and buyer protection is not available for this format.)
Learn more about formats and fees
Category - Choose the category that best describes your service.
Title - Attract more buyers by writing a title that is descriptive and uses keywords that are relevant to your service. Include a subtitle to add even more information.
Description - Provide buyers with all the information they need, such as:
- A precise description of what you are offering for the price.
- Location/areas you are able to service.
- Hours of operation.
- License number/accreditations.
- Additional information which will help buyers make an informed decision.
Duration - You can list your service for 3, 5, 7 or 10 days using auction or Buy It Now formats; or 28 days using classifieds.
Photo - Provide clear photos of your service. Consider showing before and after shots if it helps illustrate your service. Use eBay's Gallery Feature to ensure your listing gets attention.
Payment - PayPal is a secure method of sending and receiving money online. Buyers should note that the purchase of intangibles, services, licences and other access to digital content, live auctions, vehicles, airline flight tickets, and items prohibited in the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy are not covered by PayPal Buyer Protection. Sellers are not required to offer PayPal as a payment method when listing a service on eBay.com.au.
Learn more about PayPal